Looking for Kayako substitutes I understand – sometimes we need a change, whether it’s due to delayed support, broken software, or simply a desire to investigate alternative options. I discovered three main reasons why users leave Kayako: poor customer support, limited customization, and cost and ROI concerns. If Kayako is no longer working for you, it may be time to seek a good Kayako alternative.
But, if I had to pick one, Help Scout is the greatest Kayako replacement for most organizations. It provides a simple, easy-to-use solution for startups and mid-sized organizations, integrating critical support functions seamlessly while keeping teams focused on client success.
Why you can rely on TestBox’s guides: Unlike other publications, we have no vested interest in encouraging you to purchase a specific tool. At TestBox, we want to help software buyers choose the finest tools for their businesses. Our free software allows you to test and evaluate popular tools side by side, and our guides are purely geared to provide you with the knowledge you need to determine which tools to test!
Top 12 Best Kayako Alternatives To Free Online In 2023:
Helplama Helpdesk, being a cloud-based and unified customer care platform, enables you to support consumers via different customer support channels, including live chat, phone, email, and social media.
It provides all of the essential functionality and automation that a help desk should. However, it is the ONLY technology in this business that provides Automated Agent Training based on YOUR previous customer interactions/tickets.
Furthermore, the marketing automation capability in this product is a significant benefit. Helplama Helpdesk is a must-have solution for anyone in the e-commerce industry!
- You will get access to an e-commerce marketplace where you can hire tested customer support representatives.
- It automatically detects delays and difficulties with your clients’ orders.
- Using the helpdesk, your agents may access all client interactions and information in a single window.
- Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce native integration.
Integration of native voices
- Marketing Automation – Review and UGC collection.
- Automated Agent Training is only available in the Pro plan.
- All plans offer access to up to three people; however, you will need to pay an additional $29 per month for each additional user.
Gorgias is an excellent Kayako option that allows your team to manage your whole support system from a single platform. It is primarily designed to meet the needs of e-commerce enterprises.
For us, configuring Gorgias was a simple and quick process. Another significant feature is the availability of all Gorgias integrations, which eliminates the need for agents to transfer between tools.
- This solution can manage many channels, including SMS and social media.
- Gorgias may be integrated with a wide range of e-commerce apps.
- Gorgias includes a robust reporting component that provides volume, agent data, tags, channels, and satisfaction.
- Ticket-based pricing can be costly. To obtain an additional 100 tickets, you would need to spend $40.
- Voice integration is not a standard feature. For that, you would need to contact the Gorgias team.
- The automated response is an optional feature.
- There have been complaints of online outages.
Freshdesk may be the platform for you if you need a multipurpose yet easy helpdesk and ticketing system software.
It gives clients in control by giving the support they require via their prefered channel. A prominent feature is the ticket despatch mechanism, which employs keywords to automatically assign tickets to appropriate agents in your organisation. Freshdesk’s helpdesk system also supports knowledge base management.
- You may easily set up automation rules for common use situations.
- The cost-performance ratio of the platform is outstanding.
- The free version has adequate bandwidth to conduct complex processes with ease.
- Freshdesk’s knowledge-addition procedure requires a little more time than other choices on the market.
- The ability of Freshdesk to integrate into numerous channels is somewhat limited.
- Freshdesk has a steep learning curve and can be challenging for new users to use.
Userlike is another good platform that centralises all of your client interactions in one place. Unlike most helpdesk software, Userlike has AI-powered automatic language translation, connection with numerous third-party platforms, smart notifications, and more. Userlike also allows you to filter and search for consumers, leave customer ratings, and analyse comparative stats.
- Userlike allows for more customisation than other customer service apps.
- Userlike offers excellent data protection and GDPR capabilities.
- In order to improve client interactions, their sticky chat rule connects you with past users.
- Because there is no mobile integration, there is a chance of missing communications.
- The pricing structure of Userlike is rather expensive.
- There are no metrics in the beginning plan.
- With the starting plan, just one channel can be integrated.
- Only available in conversation channels. There is no email or voice integration.
- Because there isn’t much literature or video lessons available, the setup may take longer than usual.
5. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk may be the option for you if you want to streamline, customise, and automate your client conversational support.
You may allocate tickets to certain teams on various channels with Zoho Desk to enable the rapid resolution of customer issues. Users can also leave comments on Zoho’s website chat widget, letting you know whether or not the prefabricated response was helpful.
- A free plan for life with basic features.
- For specific talks, we can create Rooms or Channels.
- Zoho Desk greatly simplifies the creation and export of CRM reports.
- To automate tasks, custom bots can be created.
- The initial setup can be difficult to implement.
- You can’t put another user on the phone with someone else.
- The enterprise plan includes live chat as a feature.
PureChat may be the appropriate live chat software for your business if you’re seeking for chat software. It provides a smooth environment for managing many requests in real time.
Furthermore, you may customise the chatbox’s look, the option to have questions emailed to you, the mobile vs. desktop appearance, and so on. Furthermore, the it customer support crew is incredibly skilled and is always accessible to help you with any onboarding concerns that may arise.
- Pure Chat is easy to set up and works well on desktop and mobile devices.
- To communicate with customers more rapidly, you can use premade responses.
- It records each chat session so you can go back and review or improve your responses.
- The free plan does not include tracking or analytics.
- If an agent is inactive for a lengthy period of time, they are immediately signed out.
- There is no possibility to email users back using your own email address through the platform.
Another chat support platform that contains a variety of tools that assist your service professionals to efficiently address customer enquiries is LiveChat. The ability to send personalised welcomes to your consumers based on their time spent, location, and pages visited in your store is the platform’s main feature. Integrations with third-party CRM, email, and other programmes are also possible.
- Allows for email integration
- Can be integrated into mobile apps
- Saves time by assigning enquiries and support requests to the right team members automatically.
- Dashboards and analytics tools are included for acquiring useful customer information.
- The Traffic function gives a live list of all site visitors.
- The beginning subscription only allows for a 60-day chat history.
- The basic membership does not have a work scheduling feature.
- Because the platform is not scalable, it will be unable to serve a significant number of clients.
- The URL rules console is inefficient to manage when working with several sites.
Olark’s is essentially a live chat software that is designed to deliver a consistent experience to your website visitors. It is a one-stop shop that also enables you to use data to better understand customer behaviour.
It also features analytical statistics and real-time dashboards on chat stats and consumer comments. Another noteworthy feature of Olark is the option to customise the design of your live chat window to match your company’s style.
- It is less expensive than other customer service solutions.
- Olark allows you to programme auto-responses.
- It is compatible with e-commerce platforms such as Magento and Bigcommerce.
- Live chat translation is supported in over 100 languages.
- Starter messages can be personalised based on the user’s behaviour, location, and even search history.
- It has been claimed that the platform occasionally displays the erroneous activity status.
- There is no email integration available.
Intercom is a feature-rich customer service tool that offers an all-in-one solution for client engagement via chat and can be easily combined with email. It may provide you with engagement and sales tools in addition to customer support.
Capterra has named it a “Established Player” in the categories of Live Chat Software and Customer Engagement Software in 2022.
- Their ‘Resolution Bot’ chatbot incorporates sentiment detection.
- Allows you to establish a customer self-service site in many languages.
- Provides data import/export functionality, which Tidio lacks.
- There is no free version, and the free trial option is only available to extremely small organisations.
- The Tidio “Complaint Monitoring” option is not available.
Helpscout is a Kayako alternative that includes live chat, a shared inbox, a knowledge library, and in-app messaging. G2 has often voted this Kayako alternative for Best ROI.
- Content management options.
- Fields and templates can both be customised.
- Options for managing knowledge bases.
- Unlike Helplama, it does not initiate proactive talks.
- There is no chatbot feature available.
- There are no real-time notifications.
Zendesk provides entire customer service solutions, including multichannel support and automation. It received the G2 Best Software award in the Top 100 Software Products category in 2023.
- The company’s website lists the company’s commitment to providing high-quality customer service.
- Build and administer your own help centre, community forums, and knowledge base with self-service. It also supports AI and bots.
- Agent-related features include a workstation for agents and collaboration tools.
- Automation – Provides pre-built routeing and intelligence capabilities to help you automate your workflows.
- Analytics – Gather customer insights and track the performance of your agents. In addition, you will receive real-time and customised reports.
- tough Setup – The software is tough to install.
- Training is needed to fully utilise Zendesk.
- Expensive – The cost per agent is prohibitively high for small firms.
The LiveAgent is another excellent Kayako substitute. It is a helpdesk ticketing software that is cloud-based and provides omnichannel support. Currently, you can integrate with over 200 applications natively.
- Ticketing System – Manage all of your user requests as tickets.
- Live Chat – To give quick customer service, include a live chat widget on your website.
- Set up a call centre to provide client assistance over the phone.
- Social Media – Directly reply to your fans from LiveChat.
- Create a knowledge base with articles that are rich in information and available in different languages.
- Analytics – Examine your channel usage statistics, CSAT ratings, and performance reports.
- Slow Load Times – Some users have complained about LiveAgent’s slow load times.
- Limited Reporting Capability – LiveAgent does not give the detailed or customised reports needed to fully understand your support operations.